Spectra T120 libraries are warranted for one year from date of shipment from the factory. This warranty includes a SpectraGuard Next Business Day On Site service contract. SpectraGuard Next Business Day On Site service includes the following:
- Access to a SpectraGuard technical representative any business day (not including evenings, weekends, or holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (customer local time).
- Service visit from a field service representative, upon verification that the unit has malfunctioned. If Spectra Logic is notified by 4:00 p.m. (customer local time), a field service representative will be dispatched that day for arrival the following business day before noon.
The following additional service options are available to customers purchasing a Spectra T-Finity library.
SpectraGuard Same Business Day On Site
- Round-the-clock telephone to a technical support representative – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Four-hour response, on-site service 5 days a week from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
SpectraGuard Four Hour On Site
- 24-hour, seven-day-a-week, 365-day-a-year telephone access to a SpectraGuard technical representative (including evenings, weekends, and holidays).
- Upon verification that the unit has malfunctioned, a field service representative will be dispatched to the site within four hours of the dispatch request.
Self Maintenance Options
Believing that most users would prefer to have control over their library uptime, Spectra Logic products are designed so that all major components are customer replaceable. With Spectra Logic's Assisted Self Maintenance (ASM) program, spare components are placed at your facility, ready to be installed by you, when you need them. More about ASM.
The following Assisted Self Maintenance options are available to customers purchasing a Spectra T-Finity library. These options can be purchased to supplement the on-site service options above.
Assisted Self Maintenance Basic
- Select group of field-replaceable parts stocked on-site (drives, QIP, air filters).
Assisted Self Maintenance Gold
- Full set of field-replaceable parts stocked on-site (drives, QIP, air filter, robotics, control module).
Warranty and Service Limitations
All standard warranties and service uplifts are subject to the limitations, disclaimers, and additional terms and conditions set forth in the Warranty and Hardware Support Agreement.