NVIDIA MCS7500 130Tb/s 648-Port EDR InfiniBand Chassis Switch Includes 20 Fans and 10 Power Supplies N+N RoHS R6
648-port EDR 100Gb/s InfiniBand Smart Director Switch
NVIDIA Networking MCS7500 provides the world's first smart switch, enabling in-network computing through the Co-Design Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation and Reduction Protocol (SHARP) technology. The CS7500 system provides the highest performing fabric solution in a 28U form factor by delivering 130Tb/s of full bi-directional bandwidth with 400ns port latency.
Built with NVIDIA's latest Switch-IB InfiniBand switch devices, the CS7500 provides up to 648 100Gb/s full bi-directional bandwidth per port. The CS7500 modular chassis switch provides an excellent price performance ratio for medium to extremely large size clusters, along with the reliability and manageability expected from a director-class switch.
CS7500 is the world's first smart network switch, designed to enable in-network computing through the Co-Design Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation and Reduction Protocol (SHARP) technology. The Co-Design architecture enables the usage of all active data center devices to accelerate the communications frameworks, resulting in order of magnitude applications performance improvements.
- Industry-leading switch platform in performance, power, and density
- Collective communication acceleration
- Designed for energy and cost savings
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
- Backward compatible to FDR and QDR technologies
- 648 EDR 100Gb/s ports in a 28U switch
- 64Tb/s aggregate switch throughput
- Ultra low switch latency
- N+N redundant & hot-swappable power
- 80 gold+ and energy star certified power supplies
- Dual-core x86 CPU
- SGCC platings
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks