NVIDIA MCS7510 65Tb/s 324-Port EDR InfiniBand Chassis Switch Includes 12 Fans and 6 Power Supplies N+N RoHS R6
324-port EDR 100Gb/s InfiniBand Smart Director Switch
Scaling-Out Data Centers with Extended Data Rate (EDR) InfiniBand
Faster servers based on PCIe 3.0, combined with high-performance storage and applications that use increasingly complex computations, are causing data bandwidth requirements to spiral upward. As servers are deployed with next generation processors, High-Performance Computing (HPC) environments and Enterprise Data Centers (EDC) will need every last bit of bandwidth delivered with NVIDIA’s next generation of EDR InfiniBand high-speed smart switches.
Sustained Network Performance
Built with NVIDIA’s latest Switch-IB™ InfiniBand switch devices, the CS7510 provides up to 324 100Gb/s full bi-directional bandwidth per port. The CS7510 modular chassis switch provide an excellent price-performance ratio for medium to extremely large size clusters, along with the reliability and manageability expected from a director-class switch.
The CS7510 is the world’s first smart network switch, designed to enable in-network computing through the Co-Design Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation Protocol (SHARP) technology. The Co-Design architecture enables the usage of all active data center devices to accelerate the communications frameworks, resulting in order of magnitude applications performance improvements.
- Industry-leading switch platform in performance, power, and density
- Collective communication acceleration
- Designed for energy and cost savings
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
- Backward compatible to FDR and QDR technologies
- 324 EDR 100Gb/s ports in a 16U switch
- 64Tb/s aggregate switch throughput
- Ultra low switch latency
- N+N redundant & hot-swappable power
- 80 gold+ and energy star certified power supplies
- Dual-core x86 CPU
- SGCC platings
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks