NVIDIA MTX6100-2SFS MetroX 10km Long Haul 40G Switch 6 QSFP+ Ports 2 Power Supplies AC PPC460 Standard Depth P2C Airflow Rail Kit RoHS6
Bringing InfiniBand to Campus
The TX6100 MetroX series extends InfiniBand from a single-location data center network to a high-performance technology for local, campus and even metro applications.
MetroX switches, which implement long-haul InfiniBand, can transfer data to distances of up to 10km. The switches enable aggregate data and storage networking over a single, consolidated InfiniBand fabric.
The long-haul InfiniBand technology guarantees high-performance, high volume data sharing between distant sites, enabling existing data centers expansion, disaster recovery, data mirroring and campus connectivity.
MetroX enables a campus network to assemble large aggregate clusters, all connected and easily managed by an InfiniBand Subnet Manager - an embedded manager, OpenSM, or using Unified Fabric Manager (UFM ). MetroX extends InfiniBand protocol RDMA capabilities beyond the local cluster and ensures RDMA enhancements to both data centers and storage clusters alike.
- Extends InfiniBand networks up to a 10km radius over dark fiber
- Low cost, low power, long-haul solution over an InfiniBand fabric
- Simple management
- RDMA execution over a distant site
- 6 Long haul (40Gb/s) ports in a 1U switch
- Up to 240Gb/s long-haul aggregate data
- 6 Downlink (56Gb/s) VPI ports
- Compliant with IBTA 1.2.1 and 1.3
- 2 Virtual Lanes for QoS applications
- Compliant with LR4 QSFP+ 40Gb/s transceivers
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks