NVIDIA MTX6240-2SFS MetroX 40km Long-Haul 40G Stand Alone System 2 QSFP+ Ports 2 Power Supplies (AC) PPC460 Standard Depth P2C Airflow Rail Kit RoHS6
RDMA Long-Haul Solutions to the Metro
The MetroX TX6240 extends RDMA solutions from a single location data center network to distances up to 40km for campus and metro applications.
Data centers, compute clusters and supercomputers are overwhelmed by unprecedented growth in data volume, fueled by strong application and technology trends. While NVIDIA Networking products have been traditionally deployed for their high-performance interconnect benefits within the data center, MetroX solutions, implementing long-haul RDMA, enable connections between data centers deployed across multiple geographically distributed sites, extending the same world-leading interconnect benefits of NVIDIA Networking switches beyond local data centers and storage clusters.
MetroX is the perfect cost-effective, low power, easily managed and scalable solution that enables today's data centers and storage to run over local and distributed fabrics, managed as a single unified network infrastructure.
- Extends RDMA networks up to a 40km radius over dark fiber
- Low cost, low power, long-haul solution over InfiniBand and Ethernet fabrics
- Simple management
- 2 Long haul (40Gb/s) ports in a 2U system
- Up to 80Gb/s long-haul aggregate data
- 2 Downlink (56Gb/s) VPI ports
- Compliant with IBTA 1.2.1 and 1.3
- Supports full C-Band Tunable DWDM Line sides (SFP+)
- Optional integrated EDFAs
- Redundant power supplies and fan drawers
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks