Parallel File Systems
Advanced HPC has proven expertise providing high performance parallel file systems that deliver high availability and excellent scalability in data-intensive environments. We offer a broad range of options—every solution is customized piece by piece to meet a customer’s specific requirements.
- Enterprise-grade building blocks
- Highly competitive pricing
- Comprehensive onsite service
- Ability to transfer data from existing system (no need to eliminate existing hardware)
- Multiple support levels to meet your needs, from return-to-depot to mission critical
- Data migration services
- Capable of handling 10 petabyte (PB)+ installs
BeeGFS (formerly FhGFS) is the leading parallel cluster file system, developed with a strong focus on performance and designed for very easy installation and management. If I/O intensive workloads are your problem, BeeGFS is the solution.
IBM General Parallel File System (i.e., GPFS™) is a high performance shared-disk file management solution that provides fast, reliable access to data from multiple servers. Applications can readily access files using standard file system interfaces, and the same file can be accessed concurrently from multiple servers and protocols.
The Lustre file system is the ideal distributed, parallel file system for technical computing. Next generation storage built using Lustre software provides software-defined storage optimized to address the key storage and data throughput challenges of technical computing.