The Campus LISA conference will be on June 26, 2019, at the Rady School of Management.
Campus LISA is UC San Diego’s annual conference connecting IT staff for a day full of hands-on learning, workshops, networking and fun! “LISA,” originally an acronym for “Large Installation Systems Administration,” is an annual conference sponsored by the USENIX Association.
CAMPUS LISA 2019 Program Highlights:
- 15+ breakout sessions
- 6+ works in progress sessions
- Vendor fair
- Lunch & after party
- Entertainment, networking, raffles
- Engage UC San Diego technical staff and invited guests on emerging technologies in higher-ed
- Facilitate cross-campus connections to build balanced understanding of the technical systems currently employed
- Build robust, lasting collaborations
- Highlight established technical support programs on campus