Advanced HPC - San Diego, CA
Salary: $37,440.00 to $45,760.00 /year
Advanced HPC is a fast-paced, growing high-tech company. We are a high performance computing and data storage solution provider that sells custom solutions from a single server to complete turnkey compute cluster. Our team has over 100 years of experience in the technology industry with a stellar customer satisfaction record. Our staff includes industry veterans in sales, customer service and production. Advanced HPC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, paid vacation and 401K. We are seeking career-minded individuals looking for long-term employment.
- Full Cycle Accounts Receivable Processing
- Create customer invoices
- Post customer payments
- Receivable collections
- Maintain organized filing system
- Audit AR system monthly
- Other accounting duties as needed
- Intermediate excel spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to multi-task in high-volume fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to follow written or verbal instructions.
- Ability to work independently or as a team
- Positive interpersonal skills and strong work ethic
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and math skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be detail oriented and meticulous
- Two years of accounts receivable experience.
- Two years of QuickBooks experience. QuickBooks Enterprise Desktop Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Knowledge of computer/parts a plus.
This position offers 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Candidate will be eligible to receive company benefits package (medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, paid vacation) upon successful completion 90-day probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $37,440.00 - $45,760.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Accounts Receivable: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Required)