Advanced HPC is a fast-paced, growing high-tech company. We are a high performance computing and data storage solution provider that sells custom solutions from a single server to complete turnkey compute cluster. Our team has over 50 years of experience in the technology industry with a stellar customer satisfaction record. Our staff includes industry veterans in sales, customer service and production. Advanced HPC offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, paid vacation and 401K.
- Receiving incoming product from vendors and customers.
- Preparing outgoing shipments including price quotes, paperwork and labels, and palletizing.
- Verifying incoming and outgoing product and routing appropriately.
- Load / unload shipments from delivery vehicle with hand truck or forklift
- Inventory counts
- Warehouse maintenance
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer literate (knowledge of M/S Office a must)
- Fedex/ UPS software a plus
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Physically fit (able to lift up to 100 lbs.).
- Must be organized and able to multi-task.
- Forklift experience / certification a plus
- High school diploma
- Must pass background check
This position offers 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Candidate will be eligible to receive company benefits package (paid holidays, paid vacation) upon successful completion of 90-day probationary period.
Job Type: Full-time
- Shipping and Receiving: 3 years (Required)
- Warehouse Operations: 3 years (Required)
- Inventory Management: 3 years (Required)
- San Diego, CA 92111 (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible