Supermicro Ultra SuperServers are designed to deliver the highest performance, flexibility, scalability and serviceability to demanding IT environments, and to power mission-critical Enterprise workloads, including support for the 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors and a new class of big, affordable memory - Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory. The Intel® UltraPath Interconnect (UPI) and Cross Bar technologies which provide direct communication between two CPUs in a dual socket server to catapult performance and dramatically reduce latency.
Available in 1U and 2U form factors, Ultra SuperServers support up to: 6TB DDR4-2933MHz memory in 24 DIMMs; SATA3 with optional SAS3 and NVMe support for increased storage bandwidth; a variety of Ultra Riser options, including built-in 1G, 10GBASE-T, 10G SFP+, and 25G Ethernet options; support for add-on SAS 3 HW/SW RAID controllers and additional PCI-E 3.0 slots. The range is the perfect fit for diverse workloads and applications and can be easily reconfigured for multiple Enterprise and Data Center applications in Virtualization, Big Data, Analytics and Cloud Computing.
- NEW! Support for Dual, 2nd generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors up to 205W
- NEW! Support for Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory
- Up to 6TB DDR4-2933MHz memory in 24 DIMM slots
- 100/40/25/10G Ethernet
- NVMe/SAS3/SATA3 Drive Bays
- Up to 8/4 PCI-E 3.0 Expansion Slots
- Redundant Titanium Level (96%+) Power Supplies