NVIDIA MQM8790-HS2R Quantum HDR InfiniBand Switch 40 QSFP56 Ports 2 Power Supplies (AC) Unmanaged Standard Depth C2P Airflow Rail Kit
40-port Non-blocking Managed HDR 200Gb/s InfiniBand Smart Switch
Faster servers, combined with high-performance storage and applications that use increasingly complex computations are causing data bandwidth requirements to spiral upward. As servers are deployed with next generation processors, High-Performance Computing (HPC) environments and Enterprise Data Centers (EDC) will need every last bit of bandwidth delivered with next generation of HDR InfiniBand, high-speed, smart switches.
Built with Quantum InfiniBand switch device, the QM8790 provides up to forty 200Gb/s ports, with full bi-directional bandwidth per port. These stand-alone switches are an ideal choice for top-of-rack leaf connectivity or for building small to extremely large sized clusters.
QM8790 is the world's smartest network switch, designed to enable in-network computing through the Co-Design Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation and Reduction Protocol (SHARP) technology. The Co-Design architecture enables the usage of all active data center devices to accelerate the communications frameworks using embedded hardware, resulting in an order of magnitude application performance improvements.
- Industry-leading switch platform in performance, power, and density
- Designed for energy and cost savings
- Collective communication acceleration
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
- Backward compatible to previous speeds
- Quick and easy setup and management
- 40 x HDR 200Gb/s ports in a 1U switch
- 80 x HDR100 100Gb/s ports (using splitter cables)
- 16Tb/s aggregate switch throughput
- Sub-130ns switch latency
- Optimized design
- 1+1 redundant & hot-swappable power
- N+1 redundant & hot-swappable fans
- 80 gold+ and energy star certified power supplies
- x86 ComEx Broadwell CPU
- Advanced design
- Adaptive routing
- Congestion control
- Collective offloads (SHARP technology)
- VL mapping (VL2VL)
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks