NVIDIA MCS8500 320Tb/s 800-Port HDR InfiniBand Chassis Includes 9 Power Supply Units (N+1) with Support for up to 16 Power Supply Units (N+N) RoHS6
800-port HDR 200Gb/s InfiniBand Smart Modular Switch
NVIDIA Networking MCS8500 provides the world's smartest switch, enabling in-network computing through the Co-Design Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation and Reduction Protocol (SHARP) technology. CS8500 has the highest performing fabric solution in a 29U form factor by delivering 320Tb/s of full bi-directional bandwidth with ultra-low port latency.
Built with Quantum InfiniBand switch devices, the CS8500 provides up to 800 200Gb/s full bi-directional bandwidth per port. The CS8500 modular chassis switch provides an excellent price performance ratio for medium to extremely large size clusters, along with the reliability and manageability expected from a modular-class switch.
CS8500 is the world's smartest network switch designed to enable in-network computing through NVIDIA Networking Scalable Hierarchical Aggregation and Reduction Protocol (SHARP) technology. This architecture enables the usage of all active data center devices to accelerate the communications frameworks, resulting in an order of magnitude improvement in applications performance.
- Industry-leading switch platform in performance, power, and density
- Collective communication acceleration
- Maximizes performance by removing fabric congestions
- Backward compatible to FDR and QDR technologies
- 800 HDR 200Gb/s ports; 1600 HDR100 100Gb/s ports
- 320Tb/s aggregate switch throughput
- Ultra low switch latency
- N+N redundant & hot-swappable power
- 80+ platinum and energy star certified power supplies
- x86 ComEx Broadwell CPU
- Liquid-cooled system
- 7" Tablet LCD for best LED visibility
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks