NVIDIA MSN2410-CBBRC Spectrum Based 25GbE/100GbE 1U Open Ethernet Switch with Cumulus Linux 48 SFP28 Ports and 8 QSFP28 Ports 2 Power Supplies (DC) x86 CPU Short Depth C2P Airflow Rail Kit
Spectrum Based 48-port 25GbE + 8-port 100GbE Open Ethernet Network Switch
NVIDIA Networking SN2410 provides the most predictable, highest performance 100GbE top of rack (ToR) switching platform for the growing demands of today's data centers.
The SN2410 switch is an ideal top-of-rack (ToR) solution, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s per port. Its optimized port configuration enables high-speed rack connectivity to any server at 10GbE or 25GbE speeds. The 100GbE uplink ports allow a variety of blocking ratios that suit any application requirement.
Powered by the Spectrum ASIC and packed with 8 ports running at 100GbE (can be split to 16 ports running 50GbE) and 48 ports running at 25GbE, the SN2410 carries a whopping throughput of 4Tb/s with a landmark 2.97Bpps processing capacity in a compact 1RU form factor.
- A predictable data center through predictable, affordable network
- Choice, no vendor lock-in
- Zero Packet Loss
- Future proof solution: enhanced scalability
- Arranged and organized data center
- Supports speeds of 1/10/25/40/50/56/100GbE
- Easy deployment
- Easy maintenance
- Unprecedented performance
- Line rate performance on all ports at all packet sizes
- Storage and server applications run faster
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) support
- Running Onyx, Cumulus Linux, and alternative operating systems over ONIE
- 2.97 billion packets per second Bpps)
- High density
- 8 40/56/100GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 48 10/25GbE ports
- Up to 16 50GbE ports
- Lowest latency
- 300nsec port-to-port
- Flat latency across L2 and L3 forwarding
- Cut-through latency between ports in different speeds
- Lowest power
Contact us for discount pricing.
Please Note: Lead times are approximately 36 to 52 weeks
|Max Ports||48x25GbE & 8x100GbE|
|Connector Type||QSFP28 & SFP28|
|Operating System||Cumulus Linux|