NVIDIA MSN2700-CS2RO Spectrum Based 100GbE 1U Open Ethernet Switch Bare Metal with ONIE 32 QSFP28 Ports 2 Power Supplies AC x86 CPU Standard Depth C2P Airflow Rail Kit RoHS6
Spectrum-based 32-port 100GbE Open Ethernet Network Switch
NVIDIA Networking SN2700 provides the most predictable, highest density 100GbE switching platform for the growing demands of today's data centers.
The SN2700 switch is an ideal spine and top-of-rack (ToR) solution, allowing maximum flexibility, with port speeds spanning from 10Gb/s to 100Gb/s per port and port density that enables full rack connectivity to any server at any speed. The uplink ports allow a variety of blocking ratios that suit any application requirement.
Powered by the Spectrum ASIC and packed with 32 ports running at 100GbE, the SN2700 carries a whopping throughput of 6.4Tb/s with a landmark 4.76Bpps processing capacity in a compact 1RU form factor.
- A predictable data center through predictable, affordable network
- Choice, no vendor lock-in
- Zero Packet Loss
- Future proof solution: enhanced scalability
- Arranged and organized data center
- Supports speeds of 1/10/25/40/50/56/100GbE
- Easy deployment
- Easy maintenance
- Unprecedented performance
- Line rate performance on all ports at all packet sizes
- Storage and server applications run faster
- Lowest power
- Software Defined Networking (SDN) support
- Running Onyx, Cumulus Linux, and alternative operating systems over ONIE
- 4.76 billion packets per second (Bpps)
- High density
- 32 40/56/100GbE ports in 1RU
- Up to 64 10/25/50GbE ports
- Lowest latency
- 300nsec for 100GbE port-to-port
- Flat latency across L2 and L3 forwarding
Contact us for discount pricing.
|Operating System||ONIE/Bare Metal|